Drug Charge Defense Lawyer
Florence, Boone County, KY | Covington, Kenton County, KY
You do not have to go to court alone. Let me help you. I am a fighter!
Do I need a lawyer?
If you are innocent, then you need a lawyer who is a fighter. If you go with a public defender or the cheapest attorney, you may get what you paid for. You need an attorney who you can talk to, who answers his phone, who answers your questions, who talks to your witnesses, who gets the records to help you defend your case, and who keeps you informed. I will treat your case like it was my own.
If you just want the best deal possible, I don't mind doing that. But if you need a fighter, that's why people hire me!
What are drug offenses?
Drug crimes include the following categories:
- Criminal Conspiracy
- Cultivation (Marijuana, Salvia)
- Drug Paraphernalia (Possession, Promote the Sale, Use)
- Endangerment to a Child
- Manufacturing Methamphetamine
- Possession (Controlled Substance, Marijuana, Methamphetamine Precursor, Salvia)
- Prescriptions (Forgery, Not in Original Container, Possession of Forged Prescription)
What are controlled substances?
Controlled Substances are classified as Schedule I, II, III, IV, V, marijuana, methamphetamine and salvia.